By George L. Huttar,Mary L. Huttar
Read Online or Download Ndyuka (Descriptive Grammars) PDF
Best linguistics books
Professor Howard Lasnik is likely one of the world's prime theoretical linguists. He has produced influential and critical paintings in components similar to syntactic concept, logical shape, and learnability. This selection of essays attracts jointly a few of his top paintings from his tremendous contribution to linguistic thought.
In fresh linguistic conception, there was an explosion of designated reports of language edition. This quantity applies such contemporary analyses to the examine of kid language, constructing new methods to alter and version in baby grammars and revealing either early wisdom in numerous parts of grammar and a interval of prolonged improvement in others.
First released in 1994. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Spelling Scots acts not just as a wide-ranging reference publication to the altering orthography of Scots, but additionally as an overview of the lively interventions within the practices that experience guided Scots spelling. The e-book exhibits how canonical writers of poetry and fiction in Scots from 1700 to the current day have mixed conference and innovation in offering Scots in literary texts, and it explores the effect of key writers similar to Ramsay, Fergusson, Burns, Scott, Hogg and Stevenson.
- Grammatikalisierung (German Edition)
- Wari (Descriptive Grammars)
- Prosodies: With Special Reference to Iberian Languages (Phonology and Phonetics [PP])
- Wissen in Bewegung: Migration und globale Verflechtungen in der Geschichte Deutschlands seit 1945 (German Edition)
- Input-based Phonological Acquisition (Outstanding Dissertations in Linguistics)
- Emergent Lingua Francas and World Orders: The Politics and Place of English as a World Language (Routledge Studies in Sociolinguistics)
Additional info for Ndyuka (Descriptive Grammars)
Ndyuka (Descriptive Grammars) by George L. Huttar,Mary L. Huttar