By Seiichi Aritome
- Offers a finished evaluation of NAND flash thoughts, with insights into NAND historical past, know-how, demanding situations, evolutions, and perspectives
- Describes new application disturb matters, information retention, strength intake, and attainable suggestions for the demanding situations of 3D NAND flash memory
- Written through an expert in NAND flash reminiscence expertise, with over 25 years’ experience
Read or Download NAND Flash Memory Technologies (IEEE Press Series on Microelectronic Systems) PDF
Similar electronics books
This sensible advent explains precisely how electronic circuits are designed, from the fundamental circuit to the complex process. It covers combinational common sense circuits, which gather good judgment indications, to sequential good judgment circuits, which include time and reminiscence to development via sequences of states. The primer additionally highlights electronic mathematics and the built-in circuits that enforce the good judgment services.
This booklet discusses the impression of spectral beneficial properties extracted from body point, glottal closure areas, and pitch-synchronous research at the functionality of language id platforms. as well as spectral positive factors, the authors discover prosodic positive aspects reminiscent of intonation, rhythm, and tension positive aspects for discriminating the languages.
Bargains a finished evaluation of NAND flash thoughts, with insights into NAND background, expertise, demanding situations, evolutions, and views Describes new software disturb matters, info retention, energy intake, and attainable strategies for the demanding situations of 3D NAND flash reminiscence Written via an expert in NAND flash reminiscence know-how, with over 25 years’ event
Provides a special and methodologically constant therapy of assorted components of fuzzy modeling and contains the result of mathematical fuzzy good judgment and linguistics This e-book is the results of virtually thirty years of analysis on fuzzy modeling. It presents a distinct view of either the speculation and numerous different types of functions.
- FEM and Micromechatronics with ATILA Software
- Electronic Circuit Design: From Concept to Implementation
- Practical Guide to RF-MEMS
- EDA for IC Implementation, Circuit Design, and Process Technology (Electronic Design Automation for Integrated Circuits Hdbk)
- Digital Image Processing: Mathematical and Computational Methods (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
Extra resources for NAND Flash Memory Technologies (IEEE Press Series on Microelectronic Systems)
NAND Flash Memory Technologies (IEEE Press Series on Microelectronic Systems) by Seiichi Aritome