By Jean-Michel Réveillac
Volume 1 provides successively an creation via 10 chapters and a conclusion:
– A logistic approach
– an outline of operations research
– the fundamentals of graph theory
– calculating optimum routes
– Dynamic programming
– making plans and scheduling with PERT and MPM;
– the waves of calculations in a network;
– spanning timber and touring;
– linear programming
– modeling of street traffic
--This textual content refers back to the Hardcover edition.
Read Online or Download Modeling and Simulation of Logistics Flows 1: Theory and Fundamentals PDF
Best electronics books
This functional advent explains precisely how electronic circuits are designed, from the elemental circuit to the complex process. It covers combinational common sense circuits, which acquire good judgment indications, to sequential common sense circuits, which embrace time and reminiscence to development via sequences of states. The primer additionally highlights electronic mathematics and the built-in circuits that enforce the common sense capabilities.
This e-book discusses the effect of spectral positive aspects extracted from body point, glottal closure areas, and pitch-synchronous research at the functionality of language id structures. as well as spectral gains, the authors discover prosodic beneficial properties corresponding to intonation, rhythm, and pressure good points for discriminating the languages.
Bargains a complete review of NAND flash stories, with insights into NAND background, expertise, demanding situations, evolutions, and views Describes new software disturb concerns, information retention, strength intake, and attainable ideas for the demanding situations of 3D NAND flash reminiscence Written via an expert in NAND flash reminiscence expertise, with over 25 years’ adventure
Provides a designated and methodologically constant remedy of varied components of fuzzy modeling and comprises the result of mathematical fuzzy common sense and linguistics This booklet is the results of virtually thirty years of analysis on fuzzy modeling. It offers a different view of either the idea and numerous forms of purposes.
- Measuring Precipitation from Space: EURAINSAT and the Future: 28 (Advances in Global Change Research)
- Induktivitäten in der Leistungselektronik: Spulen, Trafos und ihre parasitären Eigenschaften (German Edition)
- DC Power Supplies: Power Management and Surge Protection for Power Electronic Systems
- Digital Systems: Principles and Design
Additional info for Modeling and Simulation of Logistics Flows 1: Theory and Fundamentals
Modeling and Simulation of Logistics Flows 1: Theory and Fundamentals by Jean-Michel Réveillac