By Angela Herbert
Read Online or Download Martin Luther King: “Now is the time” - His Dream to Influence Education Today (SpringerBriefs in Education) PDF
Similar education policy books
This e-book explores the principal’s position in assembly excessive expectancies for pupil success. It presents designated suggestions and techniques to teach you what principals have to do to: verify and advertise a tradition and weather for faculty development, construct groups and aid the paintings their paintings, create the stipulations in order that instructor leaders can emerge, and display screen institution development efforts
This source examines how one of many nation's greatest districts enhanced functionality results and accomplished major earnings by way of integrating techniques from academic and company arenas.
Specialist lecturers is a compelling book that explores matters surrounding the idea that of the specialist instructor from a really overseas standpoint. professional educating, a world phenomenon that exerts major impact on schooling coverage and perform, has built swiftly because the Nineteen Eighties and considerably impacted many lecturers’ careers.
University selection has been critical to American schooling coverage debate for a quarter-century. yet all through, institution selection has been simply that—school selection. In a in all likelihood profound improvement, schooling rate reductions bills (ESAs) reimagine guardian selection in ways in which might upend many assumptions that experience framed problems with tuition selection some time past.
- Preserving the Public in Public Schools: Visions, Values, Conflicts, and Choices
- Latino K-12 Schools: Redesigned for Student Success
- Teacher Education and the Struggle for Social Justice
- Clark Kerr's University of California: Leadership, Diversity, and Planning in Higher Education
- Inequality in School Discipline: Research and Practice to Reduce Disparities
- A Big Apple for Educators: New York City's Experiment with Schoolwide Performance Bonuses: Final Evaluation Report
Extra resources for Martin Luther King: “Now is the time” - His Dream to Influence Education Today (SpringerBriefs in Education)
Martin Luther King: “Now is the time” - His Dream to Influence Education Today (SpringerBriefs in Education) by Angela Herbert