By Kyung Suk (Dan) Oh,Xing Chao (Chuck) Yuan
New System-Level strategies for Optimizing Signal/Power Integrity in High-Speed Interfaces--from Pioneering Innovators at Rambus, Stanford, Berkeley, and MIT
As facts verbal exchange charges speed up good into the multi-gigahertz variety, making sure sign integrity either on- and off-chip has turn into an important. sign integrity can now not be addressed exclusively via advancements in package deal or board-level layout: different engineering groups needs to interact heavily from the earliest layout phases to spot the easiest system-level suggestions. In High-Speed Signaling, numerous of the field’s most dear practitioners and researchers introduce state-of-the-art modeling, simulation, and optimization strategies for assembly this challenge.
Edited by way of pioneering specialists Drs. Dan Oh and Chuck Yuan, those individuals clarify why noise and jitter are not any longer separable, display the right way to version their more and more advanced interactions, and punctiliously introduce a brand new simulation technique for predicting link-level functionality with exceptional accuracy.
The authors handle sign integrity from structure via high-volume construction, completely discussing layout, implementation, and verification. insurance includes
- New advances in passive-channel modeling, power-supply noise and jitter modeling, and approach margin prediction
- Methodologies for balancing approach voltage and timing budgets to enhance process robustness in high-volume manufacturing
- Practical, solid formulae for changing key community parameters
- Improved recommendations for tough difficulties within the broadband modeling of interconnects
- Equalization recommendations for optimizing channel performance
- Important new insights into the relationships among jitter and clocking topologies
- New on-chip dimension recommendations for in-situ hyperlink functionality testing
- Trends and destiny instructions in sign integrity engineering
High-Speed Signaling thoroughly introduces new recommendations pioneered at Rambus and different top high-tech businesses and universities: ways that experience by no means earlier than been provided with this a lot useful aspect. will probably be helpful to every person desirous about sign integrity, together with sign and gear integrity engineers, high-speed I/O circuit designers, and system-level board layout engineers.
Read or Download High-Speed Signaling: Jitter Modeling, Analysis, and Budgeting (Prentice Hall Modern Semiconductor Design Series) PDF
Best electronics books
This useful advent explains precisely how electronic circuits are designed, from the fundamental circuit to the complex process. It covers combinational common sense circuits, which gather good judgment signs, to sequential good judgment circuits, which include time and reminiscence to growth via sequences of states. The primer additionally highlights electronic mathematics and the built-in circuits that enforce the common sense services.
This publication discusses the effect of spectral good points extracted from body point, glottal closure areas, and pitch-synchronous research at the functionality of language id structures. as well as spectral positive aspects, the authors discover prosodic positive aspects resembling intonation, rhythm, and pressure positive aspects for discriminating the languages.
Bargains a finished assessment of NAND flash stories, with insights into NAND heritage, expertise, demanding situations, evolutions, and views Describes new software disturb concerns, info retention, strength intake, and attainable suggestions for the demanding situations of 3D NAND flash reminiscence Written by way of an expert in NAND flash reminiscence know-how, with over 25 years’ event
Provides a distinct and methodologically constant therapy of varied components of fuzzy modeling and contains the result of mathematical fuzzy common sense and linguistics This ebook is the results of virtually thirty years of study on fuzzy modeling. It offers a different view of either the speculation and numerous varieties of purposes.
- Filter Design Techniques: Analog and Digital Filters, Frequency Selective and Matched Filters, Adaptive Matched Filter and Template Design (Technical LAP Series Book 7)
- MOSFET Models for SPICE Simulation: Including BSIM3v3 and BSIM4 (Wiley - IEEE)
- K-Best Decoders for 5G+ Wireless Communication
- Power Electronics: Advanced Topics and Designs: Vol. 3
- Fearless Experiments With Microcomputers
Extra resources for High-Speed Signaling: Jitter Modeling, Analysis, and Budgeting (Prentice Hall Modern Semiconductor Design Series)
High-Speed Signaling: Jitter Modeling, Analysis, and Budgeting (Prentice Hall Modern Semiconductor Design Series) by Kyung Suk (Dan) Oh,Xing Chao (Chuck) Yuan