By B. Gloria Guzman Johannessen
Read or Download Global Co-Mentoring Networks in Higher Education: Politics, Policies, and Practices PDF
Best education policy books
This ebook explores the principal’s function in assembly excessive expectancies for scholar fulfillment. It offers exact guidance and techniques to teach you what principals have to do to: determine and advertise a tradition and weather for faculty development, construct groups and aid the paintings their paintings, create the stipulations in order that instructor leaders can emerge, and display screen college development efforts
This source examines how one of many nation's biggest districts greater functionality results and accomplished major profits by means of integrating recommendations from academic and enterprise arenas.
Specialist academics is a compelling book that explores concerns surrounding the concept that of the specialist instructor from a really overseas viewpoint. specialist instructing, an international phenomenon that exerts major impact on schooling coverage and perform, has built quickly because the Eighties and considerably impacted many academics’ careers.
Institution selection has been significant to American schooling coverage debate for a quarter-century. yet all through, college selection has been simply that—school selection. In a probably profound improvement, schooling rate reductions debts (ESAs) reimagine guardian selection in ways in which may possibly upend many assumptions that experience framed problems with institution selection long ago.
- School Change and the MicroSociety® Program
- Education in Turmoil
- Die reformpädagogische Bewegung unter Berücksichtigung von Maria Montessori (German Edition)
- Multidimensional Ranking: The Design and Development of U-Multirank: 37 (Higher Education Dynamics)
- Studying Teacher Education: The Report of the AERA Panel on Research and Teacher Education
- Student Governance and Institutional Policy: Formation and Implementation (Educational Policy in the 21st Century: Opportunities, Challenges and Solutions)
Additional info for Global Co-Mentoring Networks in Higher Education: Politics, Policies, and Practices
Global Co-Mentoring Networks in Higher Education: Politics, Policies, and Practices by B. Gloria Guzman Johannessen