By Roger Ye
Today, embedded structures programming is a extra priceless self-discipline than ever, pushed by way of fast-growing, new fields resembling wearable expertise and the web of items. during this concise advisor, Roger Ye teaches all of the talents you’ll have to write the effective embedded code essential to make tomorrow’s Android units work.
The first name in Addison-Wesley’s new Android™ Deep Dive sequence for intermediate and specialist Android builders, Embedded Programming with Android™ attracts on Roger Ye’s wide adventure with complex initiatives in telecommunications and cellular units. step-by-step, he courses you thru development a process with the entire key parts Android builders needs to carry to production. by the point you’re performed, you’ll have the most important programming, compiler, and debugging talents you’ll desire for real-world projects.
First, Ye introduces the necessities of bare-metal programming: growing meeting language code that runs at once on undefined. Then, construction in this wisdom, he indicates the right way to use C to create interfaces for booting a Linux kernel with the preferred U-Boot bootloader. eventually, he walks you thru utilizing filesystem photographs besides Android and studying to construct personalized ROMs to help any new Android equipment. all through, Ye presents vast downloadable code you could run, discover, and adapt.
- Build an entire virtualized setting for embedded development
- Understand the workflow of a latest embedded platforms project
- Develop meeting courses, create binary pictures, and cargo and run them within the Android emulator
- Learn what it takes to increase a bootloader and working system
- Move from assembler to C, and discover Android’s goldfish interfaces
- Program serial ports, interrupt controllers, actual time clocks, and NAND flash controllers
- Integrate C runtime libraries
- Support exception dealing with and timing
- Use U-Boot as well the kernel through NOR or NAND flash processes
- Gain in-depth wisdom for porting U-Boot to new environments
- Integrate U-Boot and a Linux kernel into an AOSP and CyanogenMod resource tree
- Create your individual Android ROM on a digital Android device
Read or Download Embedded Programming with Android: Bringing Up an Android System from Scratch (Android Deep Dive) PDF
Similar other_3 books
Info buildings and set of rules research in Java is a complicated algorithms ebook that matches among conventional CS2 and Algorithms research classes. within the outdated ACM Curriculum directions, this path was once referred to as CS7. it's also appropriate for a first-year graduate direction in set of rules research As the rate and gear of desktops raises, so does the necessity for powerful programming and set of rules research.
Vous vous destinez aux métiers de l’éducation ? Les concours de recrutement des professeurs des écoles, des collèges ou des lycées, des CPE et des personnels d’inspection et de course, requièrent tous l. a. maîtrise des grands enjeux du système éducatif français. Avec quels héritages historiques l’école française doit-elle composer aujourd’hui ?
“Wow! My Mom’s a specialist” was once written for experts (and for highway warrior businesswomen) and their kids. Ella eagerly waits for her mother to come back from her work trip and inform her approximately her week. She has overlooked mother throughout the week and wonders why she has to commute a lot. As she tucks her in that evening, mother tells her tales approximately how she is helping her consumers clear up company difficulties.
- Danger's Edge (Mountain Mysteries Book 2)
- Legacy of the Luoshu: The 4,000 Year Search for the Meaning of the Magic Square of Order Three
- Whistle-Stop West (Beyond the Orphan Train Book 2)
- All Things Jerky: The Definitive Guide to Making Delicious Jerky and Dried Snack Offerings
- Raccolta cuckold 5 (Italian Edition)
- Wisden India Almanack 2015
Additional info for Embedded Programming with Android: Bringing Up an Android System from Scratch (Android Deep Dive)
Embedded Programming with Android: Bringing Up an Android System from Scratch (Android Deep Dive) by Roger Ye