By Hiltmar Schubert,Andrey Kuznetsov
Read or Download Detection of Explosives and Landmines: Methods and Field Experience (Nato Science Series II:) PDF
Best astronomy books
The velocity of area exploration has lengthy been dictated through political motivations. This ebook is helping to give an explanation for why this can be so within the post-Cold conflict period. Combining essays, a word list of phrases, tables and records, this new name from Routledge comes as a great addition to this more and more well known subject.
In unusual New Worlds, popular astronomer Ray Jayawardhana brings information from front strains of the epic quest to discover planets--and alien life--beyond our sun process. in basic terms some time past twenty years, after millennia of hypothesis, have astronomers started to find planets round different stars--thousands in truth.
Those are the lawsuits of the Sant Cugat discussion board second Workshop on Cosmic-ray prompted Phenomenology in Stellar Environments, held April 16-19, 2012. the purpose of this Workshop was once to deal with the present wisdom and demanding situations of high-energy emission from stellar environments in any respect scales and supply a entire assessment of the kingdom of the sphere from the observational to the theoretical views.
China’s such a lot refined approach of computational astronomy used to be created for a Mongol emperor who may neither learn nor write chinese language, to have fun victory over China after 40 years of devastating warfare. This booklet explains how and why, and reconstructs the observatory and the technology that made it attainable.
- New Horizons: Reconnaissance of the Pluto-Charon System and the Kuiper Belt
- Alien Encounter: A Scientific Novel (Science and Fiction)
- Der Werdegang einer Welt und ihr Juwel – der blaue Planet: Wird er als Müllplatz enden? (German Edition)
- Earth as an Evolving Planetary System
- Analytical Chemistry in Space: International Series of Monographs in Analytical Chemistry
- Interball in the ISTP Program: Studies of the Solar Wind-Magnetosphere-Ionosphere Interaction (Nato Science Series C:)
Additional info for Detection of Explosives and Landmines: Methods and Field Experience (Nato Science Series II:)
Detection of Explosives and Landmines: Methods and Field Experience (Nato Science Series II:) by Hiltmar Schubert,Andrey Kuznetsov