By PhD Feindler Eva
In this ground-breaking exploration, a glittering array of experts examine how and why anger is considered as a secondary emotion through such a lot scientific theories and practitioners and seeks to reply to the next questions:
- What are anger-related problems?
- What have they got in universal and the way are they diverse?
- How can we deal with a number of the anger-related issues?
Drawing on one case examine, the top-notch members each one current a unique approach to therapy for anger-related problems. by means of considering the range of views and coverings to be had for anger-related issues, this ebook offers an summary of ways clinicians can enforce every one of those remedies in addition to mix remedies to supply a adapted remedy for every person client.
- Anger comparable problems: simple concerns, versions and Diagnostic issues, Howard Kassinove and Raymond Chip Tafrate
- The Case of Anthony, Eva L. Feindler
- proof for potent remedy of Anger-Related problems, Jerry L. Deffenbacher
- Cultural and Gender issues within the evaluation and therapy of Anger-Related issues, Sandra P. Thomas
- Psychoanalytic remedy of Anger and Aggression, Danielle Knafo and Seymour Moscovitz
- Anger administration for Adults: A Menu-Driven Cognitive-Behavioral method of the remedy of Anger issues, Raymond Chip Tafrate and Howard Kassinove
- Dialectical habit treatment for Anger-Related problems, Jill H. Rathus
- Couples and kin therapy of Anger problems, Eli Karam and Jay Lebow
- Psychopharmacological concerns in Anger administration, Henry Edwards
- Emotion-Focused remedy for Anger, Josée L. Jarry and Sandra C. Paivio
- Treating Anger with knowledge and Compassion: A Buddhist procedure, C. Peter Bankart
- An Adlerian method of the therapy of Anger issues, Daniel Ecksein, Al Milliren, Paul R. Rasmussen, and Robert Willhite
- Assimilative Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Integrative method of Anger issues, Jerold Gold
- a number of views at the Conceptualization and remedy of Anger-Related issues, Eva L. Feindler and Alison Byers
Series Edtor's Note
Foreword, by Ray DiGiuseppe, PhD
Questions for Contributors
Appendix A: Comparative remedies of Anger-Related issues
Read or Download Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) PDF
Similar pathologies books
Over the last decade, felony wagering has extended speedily in North the US. In 1998 by myself, humans misplaced 50 billion funds in criminal making a bet and it's anticipated that unlawful wagering is two times that quantity. a contemporary executive file, in response to the broadest inhabitants survey, concludes that the lifetime and pathological gamblers within the U.
In a problem to present brooding about cognitive impairment, this booklet explores what it ability to regard individuals with highbrow disabilities in a moral demeanour. Reassessing philosophical perspectives of highbrow incapacity, Licia Carlson indicates how we will be able to verify the honor and price of intellectually disabled humans first via finishing comparisons to nonhuman animals after which through confronting our fears and discomforts.
Character disease (PD) is likely one of the such a lot tricky mental stipulations to categorise and deal with and long ago literature at the topic has tended to overlook the worthy standpoint of victims themselves. Drawing on wide examine performed along side carrier clients, Heather Castillo seeks to regulate this imbalance and appears on the class and therapy of PD from the provider clients' perspective.
This quantity addresses the significance of measuring mental abuse and exhibits that mental aggression could be reliably measured. half I identifies dimension matters and comprises numerous scales and inventories for measuring mental maltreatment. half II discusses the interpersonal dynamics with particular populations, together with battered ladies, low-income ladies, and African American girls.
- Masculinity, Meditation and Mental Health
- Come parla un terapeuta. La ristrutturazione strategica: La ristrutturazione strategica (Italian Edition)
- Systemic Interventions for Collective and National Trauma: Theory, Practice, and Evaluation
- The Experience of Psychopathology: Investigating Mental Disorders in their Natural Settings
- Systemische Beratung und Verfahren im Kontext Sucht (German Edition)
- How to Give Clients the Skills to Stop Panic Attacks: Don't Forget to Breathe
Additional resources for Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological)
Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) by PhD Feindler Eva